Saturday, May 13, 2017

Hiatus

You've probably noticed that my posts have become fewer and farther between; and if you've been following my blog for a while, you know I'm struggling with some very serious and painful real-life issues. I'm not the kind to spill my guts all over the internet, but if I did, the result would look like a scene from Brain Dead. It's bad.

I've been struggling to write despite everything, but it's been like winching words out of a hole that goes down for miles. It's just become impossible. I'm going to have to take a break until things resolve - which will take some time. For those of you waiting on the Transfixed sequel and The Power of Positive Slavery, I'm sorry, but you're going to have a longer wait than any of us anticipated.

Please keep a kind thought for me as I go through all this.

11 comments:

Traveller28 said...

I am so sorry to hear of your recent experiences. My best and healing thoughts go out to you.

K said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

My thoughts are with you thrall. Take as much time as you need and know that your fans are with you all the way!

Pugugly001 said...

I'm sorry. I've only just discovered your writing and think it varies from 'really good' to 'Brilliant', so from a purely self centered perspective I hope things even out for you.

Unsolicited hugs as apropos and none as not apropos.

Anonymous said...

Really sorry to hear of your misfortunes. Hope things improve soon.

blank stare said...

Good luck and best wishes to you. I hope you're doing better. I've been rediscovering the joys of reading your Smashwords books, so thank you for all your works so far!

Anonymous said...

I hope things have improved. I miss your posting.

thrall said...

Thank you all! It means a lot to me, to know I have the support of people I don't even know. :-) Your words make a difference. And yes, I am steadying out now. I'm not yet ready to write EMC yet, but I just might do a warm-up with some Lovecraft-inspired stories which I'll sell under another name (but tell you about here!).

Anonymous said...

Really pleased to hear things are hopefully improving. I, and I'm sure many others, miss your posts and stories.

Anonymous said...

I support you!

Hayushiba7 said...

Glad to hear it! We're all here for you.