Friday, July 11, 2008

I Just Can't Get Enough

Okay, I promise I'll do another polish on "Mirrored in Your Eyes" over the weekend and probably get it sent off to Simon next week. But in the meantime, I'm just having way too much fun exploring Model Mayhem. Like I said before in my "Free Fetish Stuff" post, one link leads to another, and you can just go on forever. I've just added a new set of links to the right-hand sidebar of this blog specifically to showcase my favorite Model Mayhem pages. Expect that list to grow in succeeding days. As for now, just let me point you toward the work of one specific photographer with a huge, varied collection both on Model Mayhem and on OneModelPlace: Jeffery Scott. He's got the goth chicks, the women warriors, the gynoids, and a whole slew of other freaky stuff that's well worth a look. Just be sure to use those "prev" and "next" links at the top of individual pictures so you don't miss the ones that don't have thumbnails. Those are usually the best of all. :-) Here's just a taste to get you started. There now, doesn't that make you want to see more?

1 comment:

sara-c said...

Oh my! That really is the most delicious picture and just what I needed to get my muse back "in the mood". Thank you for drawing attention to it...