Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tentacular Tease I

Last night I wrote the first tentacle sex scene for my next EMCSA story, which will be called - and this is an actual species name, not something I just made up because it works so perfectly - "octopus vulgaris." I'm using some of the pictures from the Cthulhu Lhust list at Model Mayhem and the stories of H.P. Lovecraft and his contemporaries as inspiration - though I'll warn you up front that I'm playing very fast and loose with the Lovecraft, so I don't want to hear any gripes from Cthulhu purists. ;-)

Anyway, I've had to do a bit of research on octopuses (or octopi - either is correct) for this story, and I've run across some very interesting videos in the process. I'll start you off easy with this one. Expect some more...surprising...footage in the days and weeks to come.

1 comment:

John Seavey said...

That is thoroughly amazing! I honestly thought it came out of a hiding spot inside the weeds until they replayed it in reverse and slo-mo. Wow. The second time, even knowing it was there, I was hard-pressed to spot it.

Animals can be truly awesome sometimes. :)