Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tentacular Tease III

"octopus vulgaris" has turned out to be by far the most perverse thing I've ever written. In fact, it even seems to be freaking me out, on a subconscious level. Last night I dreamed my office mates gave me several octopuses of different sizes, and I was totally squicked out and frightened by them. They got out of their tanks and were squirming across the floor, and I was jumping around and wringing my hands, trying to avoid them.

But never fear: my conscious mind remains firmly convinced that tentacles are erotic, and I am very happy with the finished rough draft. In fact, I plan to share it with my girlfriend today, do one more edit sometime next week, and then send it off to Simon for posting on or around September 7.

In between now and then, here's your penultimate tentacular tease. There are apparently two (very popular) versions of this video on YouTube; I've chosen the one with the less annoying narration.

No comments: