Sunday, August 10, 2008

There's Something About Somnambulent Brides

Well, I had originally intended to make my next blog entry a very personal one about my coming-out experience, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to be a tease again. Sorry. ;-)

When I found this new pic of Ulorin Vex on Deviant Art, it brought to mind this somewhat older pic of Apnea, also on Deviant Art; and the two of them together got me thinking about an aspect of my fetish that I haven't shared with you yet. I love the idea of taking a traditional "white wedding" and twisting it into a ritual that permanently, formally, irrevocably binds a slave in mental chains.

In fact, I used just such a scene as the climax of What Do You Give the Man Who Has Everything?, and I briefly considered something similar for Mirrored in Your Eyes. Sadly, with "Mirrored," it didn't take me long to realize an ending like that would have been more of a personal indulgence than a legitimate conclusion; so I went in a different direction. I hope you liked it, but if you're wondering what could have been, let me share a decade-old private fantasy with you. You might recognize the two main characters from another of my stories on the EMCSA, but I won't name names since that could spoil the ending for those of you who haven't read it yet.

The first two paragraphs below are a summary of several pages worth of personal fantasy; beyond that, what you're seeing is about 90% verbatim from the original piece, written in my first few months of exploring lesbian MC. The biggest change I've made is in the upper- and lower-casing of pronouns; I didn't know about that convention when I wrote this piece.

The wedding is the highlight of a fetish party filled with all sorts of guests in all sorts of outlandish attire. At the stroke of midnight, my Domme walks proudly down the aisle with me drifting behind her like a balloon on a string. my skin is white, my eyes are white, my veil and corset are white. my only other attire is a silver chastity belt.

my mouth has been sealed with a thin layer of latex which blends perfectly with my skin. Everything together gives the illusion that my Domme has magically transformed me much as Laura was transformed in Spellbound, and i am deeply hypnotized enough to believe that this is indeed the case. i am a mute and mindless no-bot with no say at all in what is about to happen to me.

I kneel at Her side, facing Her, while She turns to address the crowd. "Queerly beloved," She begins amid titters, "you are gathered here today to witness the union of Mistress and thrall in the bond of perfect slavery." She goes on in this vein for some time, the crowd eating up her every word. It’s a good speech; i wrote most of it myself.

When She is finished, the ball-gagged ringbearer knee-walks up to us, bearing a silver-studded white collar on a pillow. My Domme takes it, and the ringbearer scuttles out of sight again.

She unfastens the clasp and turns to face me. "Do you, thrall, promise to love, honor and obey me for as long as I choose to command you? Nod."

i do.

"Do you promise to have no will but My will, no thoughts or memories except those I allow you, no purpose in life but to serve Me? Nod."

Again, i do.

"Do you promise to live, breathe and exist only at My command for as long as I permit you to do so? Nod."

I can do nothing but obey.

my Domme favors me with a regal smile, then shares it with the crowd. "As for me," She tells us all, "I promise to command or ignore you at My pleasure, to remold your mind and body to suit My every whim, to permit you no freedom except that which amuses Me, and to keep you in perfect thralldom for as long as I let you live."

With that, She throws back my veil and fastens the collar around my neck. "Rise, bride and thrall," She commands. "You may kiss your Mistress."

Everything below my nose is a featureless slab, but the latex around my mouth is thin as tissue. Her tongue pierces it easily, then pokes through a squib tucked between my teeth and lips. my jaws crack open and She pushes the squib under my tongue, out of sight. Then She turns me full-on toward the murmuring crowd. my new-formed mouth is a jagged hole smeared with blood.

"The first seal is broken!" my Domme announces, grinning. There’s blood around Her mouth, too. "But there will be many more to come."

The crowd applauds, but She holds up a warning hand. "Of course, the consummation of a wedding should be a private affair. And so I leave you to your merriments - and My bride to Myself. Good night!"

Cheers and confetti follow us out the door.

Sweet dreams, my friends.

2 comments:

Asudem Latex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Asudem Latex said...

your visions as always continue to entrance me and pull me deep into the worlds you create... wishing oh so much i was in them.

i would love to see the remainder of the pages...

xx