Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hmmm...

Well, the new EMCSA update is posted, but Simon has e-mailed me to let me know that he won't have my "Willing Subject" and "What Do You Give" revisions online until later in the week. I'm disappointed, but hey, the site's all free, and at least he's nice enough to allow writers to update their work. I really can't complain. Besides, I did a pretty good job of that once already today, didn't I? ;-)

So instead, I'll take this opportunity to point you toward Jukebox's latest, a lovely green piece called Video Killed the Radio Star. His 1980's song title shtick is always fun, but I must admit, it strikes rather an odd chord in this story since it's set in the 1950's. Not that I mind. It's a hot, well-done piece with an interesting MC'er. In fact, Jukebox has been on a pretty darn good roll lately. I should have mentioned him before now. Sorry, J. :-)

sara castle also has a second chapter of Athame online, and things just keeping getting slicker and shinier. Yum.

Enjoy. :-)

No comments: