Sunday, October 5, 2008

How do you title a post that's just a bunch of disconnected ideas?

First, I found the picture at left over Christine Kessler's blog yesterday and knew I just had to post it. Such a lovely submissive expression on Angela Ryan's face.

Then there's this delightful pic of Ulorin Vex and Kumi Monster in clear hoods and white latex that I found at Deviant Art sometime last week and never got around to posting. There's no nudity here, so I assume that even those of you who don't have an account at DA yet should be able to view it.

Thirdly, I owe an apology to any of you who have subscribed to get e-mail notifications when I update my blog, since I've been doing some test posts over the last few days which I delete immediately. If you ever get a notification for a post titled "Test," just ignore it, because it'll be gone by the time you get there, and it probably wasn't worth looking at anyway.

And lastly, just a heads-up. I'm slowly going back through my old EMCSA stories, polishing them a bit more and adding links to the appropriate "Peek Beneath the Duct Tape" entries. I'm going slowly because I don't want to datadump on Simon, long-suffering (not to mention taciturn) fellow that he is. ;-) So far, updated versions of Spellbound, Someday My Prince Will Come, Raggedy Anne and Raggedy Andy are online. Yesterday I did a very satisfactory polish on "Willing Subject," but that one will have to wait for the next EMCSA update, so don't bother looking for it online until next Sunday. I'm also hoping to add "What Do You Give the Man Who Has Everything" and maybe also "A Tenpack of Trixies" before then. I'll be sure to keep you updated.

No comments: