Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's Latex Superwoman!

Or at least, that's the vibe I get from this pic of Jade Vixen from Christine Kessler's blog. Funny, Bianca Beauchamp did a couple of "latex superheroine" spreads several months ago, but I didn't enjoy any of those pics nearly as much as this one. Bianca, as always, just seemed to be playing around; but Jade Vixen looks ready to whup some serious ass. She'd scrape Bianca off the bottom of her boot on the way to the real throwdown.

The image above came from a photo shoot that also involved Darenzia (again, see Christine Kessler's blog for pics of both models alone and together); however, Jade Vixen also has a rather nice Model Mayhem gallery, which has recently been updated with more photos. I don't think she has a gallery on Deviant Art, but she could be going by another name there; so if anyone finds her, let me know. She's definitely a model worth watching.

Oh, and one other thing: this tough-looking model is a professional dominatrix...but I still think this pic from my first Ecstasy of Surrender gallery looks more than a little submissive. Just don't tell her I said that. ;-)

P.S.: Sorry, here's another "one other thing": The updated "What Do You Give the Man Who Has Everything?" will premiere here tomorrow.

No comments: