Saturday, March 28, 2009

Damn, I'm good!

I ran that "silver robot" session again not too long ago. I am getting very, very good at pushing my buttons. :-) One of the best parts (not the best part, of course) was the struggle I felt in my head as a result of the intentionally conflicting commands I had running. I kept triggering myself with the keyword Lady Ru'etha gave me, then immediately telling myself to sit up straighter and keep my eyes open but unfocused so that I could take in the subliminals more and more fully.

Eventually the script was telling me that I couldn't see the screen at all, that my eyes were merely interfaces allowing the subliminals direct access to my subconscious, and that my real eye was my mind's eye, where I was picturing myself being turned into a robot. I didn't manage to become completely blind to the screen, but the result of all those conflicting commands was a sort of unfocused, cross-eyed, deeply dizzy and delightful effect. That was a lot of fun.

Of course, that wasn't the most fun. ;-)

No comments: