Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fill in the blank

Just a quickie today; I'll have more to say this weekend, after a week of trying out one of Lady Ru'etha's hypnosis recordings to see if I can finally experience the ecstasy of real-life trance (Lady Ru'etha and/or Jukebox, if you're reading this, please check your e-mail; I'm dying for some feedback). In the meantime, I'll just share a couple of pics I found recently on Deviant Art in the gallery of an adorably pouty young goth/punk named Porsylin (apparently, "Porcelain" was already taken, so she had to get creative). The MC scenarios practically write themselves, don't they?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since you are trying hypnosis MP3s, please let me recommend Mistress Elena's work. Her recordings, including "Night Night Pet" and "Obey Women" seem to be the most soul-wrenchingly effective I've ever experienced, and I've heard many very good hypnotists. (Also free!) Try esuccubus.com
Good luck!