Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sinister fun

One of these days I'm going to write an EMC story based on my morning hypnosis session, making it just a tad more sinister than it is in real life. And it is pretty sinister in real life - at least, until I get to the suggestions, which are purely practical. But by the time I reach that point, I'm so deep that I can almost completely ignore them and just enjoy the thought that I'm being brainwashed.

You can turn Virtual Hypnotist into a pretty effective faux-brainwashing machine with a few simple steps:

1. Set the "brainwaves" loud enough for you to hear the hum.
2. Set the color tunnel to fill the whole screen, and reverse the direction of it so that the rays appear to be beaming straight into your head.
3. Use a central "video" image that flashes through words like "obey," "programmed," etc., and gradually increase the size of it through the course of the session.
4. Since you're actively using that image throughout the session, include commands wherever necessary to open or reopen your eyes and focus on it. (You should also include commands telling yourself you're being brainwashed, but that almost goes without saying, doesn't it?)
5. For maximum effect, create a background audio of yourself in trance, repeating mantras that are stimulating for you. If possible, use multiple tracks.

Information on how to do all this can be found in my VH tutorial.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have I mentioned that I love reading your blog? *contented sigh*