Wednesday, November 25, 2009

trying to believe it's a *good* thing

My internet cable connection is semi-fucked up, so right now I never know if what I'm trying to access or do will go through. Still, that didn't stop me from writing a long, gabby e-mail response to my latest collaborator last night. I get so excited about mind-melding with my favorite EMC authors.

Plus, I'm about 90% finished with the rough draft of "Union, Reunion," and knowing that surfing the internet right now is more trouble than it's worth gives me incentive to stay off it and just write. Maybe. Anyway, I am planning to finish the rough draft by this weekend.

Oh, and BTW, the cable technician is coming to fix my connection later this week. I should be back to normal (well, as normal as I ever am) in time for the weekend.

No comments: