Thursday, May 8, 2008

*lightbulb*

First, thanks for all the positive comments, both on the MC Forum and by e-mail, about my new blogging venture. You'll be happy to know that, since joining Blogger.com for the sole purpose of obtaining permission to post a comment on someone else's blog (Hah, you didn't know that, did you?), I've now decided that I actually want to use it; and what's more, I know how. This blog will mainly be a place to talk about my latex and mind control fetishes and give you the inspirations behind some of my stories, with maybe a bit of personal information in the process. Not too much personal information, though; I want my private life to stay private. I'll also share the occasional tasty pic and perhaps comment on other EMCSA stories, though I have to warn you that a) when it comes to specific authors, I will make only positive comments, and b) my standards are very high, so that means I probably won't comment often.

Expect a new "inspirations" post sometime next week after I've had more of a chance to think about what to say about the two stories I plan to start with. In the meantime, just enjoy the creamy goodness that is Ulorin Vex. She does a lot of different kinds of modeling, including a number of exquisite nudes (like this one and this one); but I thought a latex shot would be most appropriate for this blog, so here you go. Enjoy.

No comments: