Saturday, February 7, 2009

Alas

That Push movie (the big-budget, ESP-themed Push; not the beloved-of-Sundance, pregnant-teen-themed Push) I recommended a few posts ago is getting truly wretched reviews over at Rotten Tomatoes, and even the tits-gore-and-explosions geeks over at Ain't It Cool are giving it a thumbs-down. Guess that means I'd better stay away, eh? Dammit. It seemed to have so much potential - and such an interesting cast.

But I still stand by my remarks about Chris Evans, despite what the reviewers are saying about his work in Push. Don't believe me? Check out Sunshine or...or....dammit, I'm stumped to find another half-decent Chris Evans movie. And come to think of it, he only had a supporting role in Sunshine.

Okay, reviewers, you win. On this one.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ouch. Some of those are critics whose opinion I respect. That is disappointing but they can't all be winners. Sigh.