Thursday, February 12, 2009

Too cool and funny (not to mention totally on-topic) not to share

A few days ago a friend on another forum shared this video with the group, with little explanation of what it contained. Well, I watched about a minute of it before deciding it was cute but too bland for my taste and hitting the "back" button. Then people started commenting on it, telling me that I, in particular, would love it if I just watched it through to the end.

So I did - and I did. Damn, that's an awesome song! Yes, it starts out cute, but give it a minute...okay, a little longer than a minute. Then be prepared to "muaaahaha."

I'll say no more, but the tags below might give you a hint of what you're in for. ;-)



P.S. for those on dial-up: Okay, just because I'm such a nice person and don't want anyone to feel deprived, here's a shortcut to the lyrics. But if you aren't on dial-up, you owe it to yourself to experience the video first.

1 comment:

Sara said...

This was a real treat on a particularly dark and gloomy morning. Thank you for sharing and for the encouragement to listen beyond the first verses.

Genuinely laugh-out-loud funny...