Sunday, September 13, 2009

So...about last night

As promised, here's your follow-up post on my latest experiment with Virtual Hypnotist. But first, let me explain why last night turned out not to be the best night for testing a new iteration of my Bedtime session.

Much as I tried to avoid it, I was finally roped into watching that horrible not-a-real-vampire-movie-dammit Twilight, thanks to my beloved. *sigh* The things we do for love. Fortunately, she got bored with it almost as quickly as I did, and we only ended up watching about the first two thirds and then the conclusion. But I did find one moment of humor early on, when Bella told Edward that she didn't like cold, wet things and he laughed uncomfortably. I know he wasn't really thinking of this, but it was fun to imagine that he was. ;-P

Anyway, between turning in much later than usual and having a head full of sparkly faux vampires, I wasn't in the best frame of mind to reach new levels of brainless bliss. I tried again with the morning session not too long ago, and I didn't go as deep as I did yesterday (I'd love for someone to explain the factors that influence how deep you go on different days - any takers?), but I still had a very nice time. And in between last night and this morning, I came up with several tweaks to get more out of the new ideas. I'm still planning to post a new version of the Bedtime session on my Ono Udont page somewhere down the line, so stay tuned.

Oh, and one other thing: I'm back to writing "Union, Reunion" again and have some great scenes in mind.

No comments: