Saturday, February 20, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things: Fraulein Ehrhardt

Eeny, meeny, miney, moe....Since I embarked on this recurring "My Favorite Things" theme, I've found myself overwhelmed with things I want to share with you - which partly explains the number of "Favorite Things" posts I've made these last few weeks. I'll try to go a little easier on you from now on, since I know different  readers come to this blog for different things. ;-)

I'm trying to give you a little more variety within my "Favorite Things" picks, too. Today I'm featuring a woman who's both a photographer and a latex designer, so I get to showcase her work in two different arenas. Also, just because I can, I've decided to avoid pictures of her more recognizable models (like my #1 crush Ulorin Vex), and instead focus on some people you might never have heard of...and whose names I often don't know, myself. I've been scavenging Fräulein Ehrhardt pics from all over the web for a number of years, and I wasn't always as scrupulous about credits as I am now (Trust me, it's a good idea if you collect lots of pictures). Plus, the Fräulein herself doesn't always provide first names for her models and never provides last names. So here you go: a bunch of lovely shots of people you might or might not be able to find more pics of on your own.


Fräulein Ehrhardt's chief online presence is at High Gloss Dolls, which has a free section, a members-only section, and an online store.


You can also find a small collection of her work on Model Mayhem; and while she doesn't have a gallery of her own on Deviant Art, you can find many samples of her stuff by searching in the "Photography" section on both Ehrhardt and High Gloss Dolls.

No comments: