Saturday, February 27, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things: Model Mayhem

As promised, here are a few (okay, a bunch of) random images I've collected from Model Mayhem over the last couple of years. When I see enough pictures of the same model (or taken by the same photographer), for me to want to follow her or him, I create a separate folder just for that person. But I still have a bunch of odds and ends in my original Model Mayhem folder, and I don't get back into it a lot - which explains why I was so surprised by all the goodies I found last night. It was hard to narrow the list even by this much, but I hope you enjoy the selection of images I've chosen to share.

Note: Some of these photos were saved before MM started letting its members hide nude photos from non-members, and some of these people below have changed the content of their galleries over time. Therefore, you might not be able to find these shots in their galleries today. Nevertheless, I'll give you all the information I can about who did what.

At the top of this entry is Rai Leid in a picture by Ecce Homo.

Below, from left to right, are model MissMya LA, photographed by Adam Chilson; model A Chaos, photographed by Corrupt Image Data; and model Countess Grotesque.


Below again, left to right, are an unknown model photographed by Jeff Hui, wearing designer Artifice Clothing, with hair styling by Hair Enforcer; model Hexabelle; and model Ifhegemeia.


Below again are digital artist Ka Xiong; model Elizabeth Thuy Tien, wearing designer Lili Forrest; and photog/digital artist Low Tek (Lady Ru'etha might remember why this image is so special to me!).


And finally, left to right below are photog prlls; model Yumi-U and friend photographed by Zee Maitri; and model Rael Cohen, photographed and digitized by Koray.

No comments: