Friday, June 11, 2010

Shameless self promotion

I'm sure Neil Gaiman could find a way to say something like this without sounding so blatantly self-promoting, but I'm no Neil Gaiman, so I'll just get right down to it.

I'm competing in The Spiral Awards this year, in a couple of different categories; so if you liked My Very Own Serial Number and/or Spy vs. Guy, I hope you'll consider voting for them. Or even if you don't vote for them, I hope you'll at least read and enjoy them. I didn't write them in hopes of winning anything; I just wrote them for fun. Of course, winning is nice, too.... ;-P

BTW, just in case anyone's wondering, I haven't competed in the Spiral Awards in previous years because I was under the mistaken impression that it involved submitting your stories to a special panel to be voted on, and I wasn't about to submit to a random panel of people. ;-) But now that I know it's just a matter of agreeing to let the forums vote on your stuff, I said okay.

No comments: