Friday, April 11, 2014

I'm almost there, and I have a question for you

It won't be long now before the Deluxe Sleepwalkers heads to print. The cover is almost finished, and I can't wait to show it to you in full. The Mystery Artist has really outdone herself!

While she's putting the finishing touches on the cover, I'm putting the finishing touches on the bonus material, and I'd like your input in what I'm doing. Below are the items I've decided to include, but I'm curious to know if there's anything else I should consider putting in.

Also notice that some of you will get a mention in #4, unless you're really uncomfortable with the idea. I haven't decided yet which questions to include, but if you definitely don't want yours in the mix, let me know. You can post a comment below or email me. 

Bonus Material
  1. "Welcome to Bliss" - the first (stand-alone) chapter to the Sleepwalkers prequel
  2. "From Fantasy to Reality" - how the story evolved from a naive preteen's fantasy to a fetish erotica novel
  3. "Paul's Ill-Equipped Magic Act" - a description of how I plot my stories and the full outline of the chapter in which Paul Wakes his team
  4. "Life Under General Hawthorne" - This is the part where you come in. I'll be answering some of the most intriguing questions you posed about Hawthorne, the United American Empire, Dreamer, and so on. I'll probably choose about ten questions.
  5. "What Now?" - what happens next for all the characters you loved and hated most

No comments: