As usual, for the first month of publication, you can get the e-book for 25% off at Smashwords. Just use the coupon code EW22A.
Here's a brief synopsis of the story, then a description of all the extras you'll receive - all for the same price as the original version of Sleepwalkers.
Valerie Hawthorne rules the United Americas with a mixture of sex, threats, and mind control. When she brainwashes a young scientist, she expects him to help her achieve total domination of her empire; but Paul Medina has a secret that even he doesn’t know. One day it will cause him to wake up and turn against her.
This edition of Sleepwalkers includes the following bonus content:
- “Welcome to Bliss” - a prequel that tells the story of Paul’s parents and their first test of Dreamer on a human subject
- “The Easter Egg in the Credits” - a certain climactic scene from a different point of view
- “From Fantasy to Reality” – how Sleepwalkers evolved from a naïve pre-teen’s fantasy into a fetish erotica novel
- “Paul’s Ill-Equipped Magic Act” – a look at how I write my stories, using the trickiest chapter in the book as my example
- “Life under the Shadow of Dreamer” – answers to some of the most interesting questions I’ve been asked about Paul’s world
- “What Now?” – The story is over, but what happens next to the characters you loved an hated the most?
- Gorgeous new cover art by fellow mind control erotica writer Jacqueline Sweet