Sunday, May 29, 2016

Even better than what I had originally planned

I've just been to YouTube, looking for a particular video I wanted to blog about, but I got sidelined by something even hotter. Here are a couple of videos advertising, well, Agent Provocateur lingerie...among other things. These two pieces star Dita Von Teese and Kirsty Hume, each as an irresistible dominatrix - one obliterating the personality (or, if you'd like to fantasize, mind-controlling) of a former president and making him her dutiful slave, and the other as a porcelain-like beauty who keeps her (rather literal) boy-toy locked in a closet when he's not in use.

Both videos are from the same Agent Provocateur playlist, so if you like what you see, you can click on over to YouTube for more the same.




7 comments:

alphaxanon said...

I've loved this AP ad...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2FPIOWdPmY

thrall said...

That's actually the one I was looking for when I stumbled across the other two. ;-)

Silver Nerd said...

This is completely unrelated to the content of your post, but I thought you might be interested in this video. I am big fan of Best of the Worst, an internet show. Recently for one of their programs they watched a VHS tape on using hypnosis to seduce women.
Plus, I think that a nerd like you would like this program. But in case you don't, or just don't have the time to watch the entire video you can skip to the relevant parts at time indexes 8:01 and 15:01.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M2khjpOxzc

thrall said...

Oooh, you're really tempting me! But my computer died last week and I've only just today gotten a new one (long story), which I now have to set up. Fortunately, I haven't lost much data, but I'll be tied up for a while putting things back together. ;-/

Silver Nerd said...

My computers don't die...they just become so hopelessly outdated that I have trouble reading articles on Yahoo news or seeing new messages on Facebook. Haha

Anyway, get things back together. I imagine at some point you will watch it, And if not I'll remind you in a non-subtle way sometime in the future.

thrall said...

Yes, feel free to remind me later...much later! I still have a lot of catching-up to do, and I'm working on two stories simultaneously.

Fax Paladin said...

FDM is still the one that pushes more of my own buttons than the other two.

I would say I'm overthinking things in trying to figure out what they are precisely and why the victim would be so frightened of their posing with each other, but I may yet get a story out of this...