Sunday, May 24, 2009

100% off topic

And just for shits and giggles.

Take a look at this new trailer up on io9 for a horror movie starring, of all people, 80's bubblegum singer Tiffany and Ando from Heroes. Oh, and that really, um, peculiar-looking bald guy who's been turning up in horror movies since the 70's (I actually saw him doing stand-up comedy once, when I was in college. I can still remember him saying people would come up to him and ask, "Hey, is that your head, or did your neck blow a bubble?").

After you've watched the hilarious abomination above, you can take the bad taste out of your mouth by watching this clip from a similarly-themed-and-titled but clearly much, much better horror movie that is absolutely going right to the top of my Netflix queue once it comes out on DVD.

1 comment:

John Seavey said...

He does look familiar, doesn't he? But I think part of it is his astonishing resemblance to Riff Raff. :)