Saturday, June 27, 2009

And so at last, by strange and circuitous paths, she came to...

...this. While I was hunting for pictures of G-Force and Princess for my last post, I stumbled across the outrageously erotic image at right and, quite naturally, had to hunt down more and more pictures by the artist, Luis Royo. I'm just flabbergasted that I haven't heard of him before now, though I did discover during my image search that he illustrated the cover of at least one SF book I read ages ago.

Anyway, I found the motherlode of Royo artwork here. And because I'm too much in awe of this guy's work to settle for posting three or six more pictures (I saved well over 100 images to my hard drive), I'm giving you thirteen more right here. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Believe me, it was hard to choose just fourteen to share. But here we go.

First, three spunky warrior women of the kind I love so much. Be sure to notice the footwear on the second and third gals.




Second, three warrior women who've been overcome by various...things...and don't care nearly as much about fighting as they did a few minutes earlier. I hope the gal on the right has a sweeter fate in store than did the cyborg zombie who captured her.






Next, we have some lovely ladies who, if they ever were warriors, have long since forgotten that fact - and just about everything else, too. I think these first two are just discovering how nice it is to forget. The third one has long since forgotten there even was anything to forget.






And now some mecha-love, for those (including me) who dig that kind of thing. Sadly, I don't think the angel in the picture at left wanted to be a cyborg. But see? His girlfriend still loves him, anyway. And I'm sure he has all kinds of interesting new...abilities. ;-P





Finally, for those of you who aren't averse to a bit of man-on-man action, here's a little gift from me (and Luis Royo) to you. ;-)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Bloody hell girl, you've outdone yourself this time. Thank you!