Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Betty Bowers Explains It All

Thanks once more to my slash-loving friend, this time for sharing this screamingly hilarious video with me. It won't shrink down enough to let me embed it here, so I've taken a few screen grabs instead, just to tempt you. But first, here's a transcript of the introduction:

"Here's a well-known fact. All you unsaved trash out there have no idea what constitutes a Bible-based marriage. And here's a little-known secret: neither do Christians! And that's why the Lord has called upon me, America's best Christian, to teach all of you His definition of marriage."




Just remember, folks: I am a Christian. We only hurt the ones we love.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love it! Cheers, thrall. :)

sara-c said...

That raised a very welcome smile... thank you so much for sharing.