Sunday, June 14, 2009

Many plates spinning...again

It's been a busy few weeks for me, and not least because of my absolutely fucking insane job. And my brain is also boiling over with all kinds of interesting ideas and no place to pour them out. But I've got some vacation coming up, and in the meantime, I'm doing what I can to relax on the weekends - which means writing as much as hanging out with my beloved. She knows what a flaming introvert I am, and she's been wonderfully understanding. Thank God.

So, here's where things stand right now.

"Union, Reunion" is still go, but I've shifted it to the back burner for a few weeks while the newer story I've been hinting about cooks more quickly. That one (the title of which I'll now reveal to be "My Own Personal Serial Number") has turned into a three-parter, and I just finished the second chapter today. I don't know if anyone else will feel the same as I do, but to my mind, this chapter contains some of the hottest MC fetishism I've ever written.

Meanwhile, I've been experimenting with the "grok tunnel" setting of Virtual Hypnotist; and if all goes well, I'll probably debut another two-optioned session on Wednesday. I want to create public versions of my daily morning session, with all the strictly personal bits removed and room left for others to customize the suggestions as they like. This pair of sessions will be fetishy and sinister but not X-rated; and one of the options will have the grok tunnel, while the other will have the usual spirals and subliminals.

On a related note, I haven't forgotten my promise to write up the "Virtual Hypnotist 101-105" blog entries as a structured tutorial. In fact, I have a lot more to add to that tutorial now, since I've done more experimenting, so this will be a fairly large project. I plan to start work on it tonight and continue in bits and pieces for as long as it takes. Probably I'll do the bulk of it during my vacation, but you never know.

No comments: