Saturday, June 13, 2009

total enclosure: a transvestite's best friend?

I found the picture at left by following a link on Asudem Latex's blog. She'd posted another picture from this model's set and wondered if there was a story behind the picture. Well, in reading the comments below her post, I see that there is. Underneath all the latex and various types of bonds is a man! His blog links to many more pictures of himself in latex and rubber drag, most of it very sexy and all-enclosing.

Really, speaking as someone who hasn't had a lot of up-close-and-personal experience with penises, I'll be damned if I can figure out where he's hiding his. Maybe if I knew German, I could find an explanation on his blog; but as it is, I'm mystified.

3 comments:

Kate LBT said...

To answer the mysterious question:

There's a technique that TV/CD's and pre-op TS's (as well as those who are not surgery-bound) use to hide male genitalia, that is called a tuck. And it is pretty much precisely what it says on the tin: The testicles get tucked up inside the body, then the penis is folded back between the legs and relatively tight underwear made of reasonably stiff fabric (I use boy-briefs and the irony of that is never lost on me) is used to hold the whole package in place. A properly done tuck (and you learn to do it pretty quickly if you have any intention of passing at all in public) will hold, once performed, until you take off your underwear, so it has to be redone every time you use the bathroom.

Obviously, post-op, for those of us going that route, there is no such problem - modern GRS surgeons have refined the art to such a degree that reconstructed genitals are sufficiently visually correct that "nine out of ten gynecologists can't tell the difference" (and I'm not kidding)

So now you know!

thrall said...

Thanks for the explanation. :-) I knew men could tuck their balls inside their pelvic cavity, and Silence of the Lambs showed me (among other things!) how a penis can be hidden between a man's thighs. But with the small gap visible between *this* guy's thighs, I just didn't know where he'd put it!

Anonymous said...

In answer to your first question, I would say yes: total enclosure IS a transvestite's best friend. It is mine, at least.

I often fantasize about combining enclosure with mind control (see: tiny little earphones, an internal visor which transmits pictures) to say nothing of robotic appendages!