Sunday, December 21, 2008

Good news!

Sara H's stories are back up on the EMCSA. For those of you too new to the world of mind control erotica to know who she is, Sara H was among the very top tier of F/f writers on the EMCSA when I first found the place about a decade ago. She continued to churn out stories for several years afterwards, then pulled all her work from the web and disappeared under what I, at least, consider to be tragic circumstances.

But now Sara is back - appearing first on the MC Garden, and then on the EMCSA. I look forward to seeing what sorts of new fantasies that brilliant mind of hers will produce down the road, but for now, I'm just happy to have her old work back.

Check her out for yourself. She's worth it.

On a related note, the reappearance of Sara H's stories has given me a great excuse to update my Reader's Picks page again, which meant not only taking out the references to the Wayback Machine, but also adding in another story that I just haven't been able to get out of my head since Jukebox posted it several weeks ago. He's been a great writer for years, but his relationship with Lady Ru'etha has really set his imagination on fire.

I've just sent Simon my updated Reader's Picks, but I figure it's probably too late for him to fit them in with this week's update, so I've decided to just go ahead and copy in my new recommendation here:

Soft and Wet
Jukebox has now officially reached the stage (along with trilby else and Tabico) where he's churning out so many great stories so quickly that I hesitate to add any more of them to my Reader's Picks page for fear of playing favorites. But after several weeks of being unable to get this little treasure out of my mind, I finally gave in and made it an official Pick. "Soft and Wet" is one of the best depictions of the bliss of total enthrallment that I've found on the EMCSA. It doesn't matter if you're a fan of red, purple, green, cyan, or yellow stories; you'll love this one no matter what.

1 comment:

Lady Ru'etha said...

Thank you so much for your comments! I've enjoyed your stories and your blog for a long time now. It's a flattering surprise to see my name on the front page!

Jukebox is a great guy, one that any Domme would be proud to have. I'm so glad that he's Mine, and very glad that others enjoy peeking in on the fun we have. There are more thinly disguised real events to come!