Thursday, December 4, 2008

Now here's something you don't see every day

Well, two things, both of which I found on Christine Kessler's most excellent My Fetish Diary Blog. First up is a lovely tattooed lady with a tattooed artificial leg. Now, let me make it perfectly clear that I am neither aroused nor appalled by amputations in general and would never make fun of anyone because of one. I just think this model has a great look, and I'm intrigued by the tattooing on the prosthesis. I think it's a cool idea.

Second, there's this hilarious, star-studded take on the idiocy of Proposition 8, with no less a personage than Jack Black playing Jesus, thumping the Bible-thumpers right back with their own scriptures and showing them how selective they are about what they choose to take literally. And of course, the show wouldn't be complete without A Certain Special Someone to wrap things up in his own inimical snarky style. Here, have a look:

No comments: