Saturday, March 14, 2009

Just because it's beautiful

Ulorin Vex's blog is continuing to yield great things. Today it led me to another blog by photographers Trevor and Eve Yerbury, who do a lot of work with her. No, I don't think it's Ulorin in this particular photo, but who cares? It's just beyond gorgeous, isn't it? Once I saw the thumbnail of this pic a few pages back in the Yerbury blog, I had to keep paging back further, all the way to last October, to find the full-sized version.

Yes, I am planning a more detailed post for either this evening or tomorrow - one I think I'm going to call "Serpentine Sensuality," if that piques your interest. But I was just puttering around when I found this pic a moment ago, and I knew I had to pass it on right away. I hope you like it as much as I do.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Just lovely, thrall! Thanks.

RJ said...

The three pictures Ulorin posted today are quite lovely, too!

http://ulorin-vex.livejournal.com/193388.html