Sunday, March 8, 2009

More free fetish stuff

Last year I wrote a post called Free Fetish Stuff, in which I noted a number of different online sources for quality free fetish images. I always knew I'd make at least one follow-up post at a later date, and here one is - the first, perhaps, of many.

Several of my favorite models and photographers display free samples of their wares in various places, in hopes of drawing more people to their pay sites. Model Mayhem and Deviant Art are two popular outlets, as I mentioned in my first "Free Fetish Stuff" post. Since then, I've discovered another one: online journals. I picked up the image at left at Christine Kessler's blog, and believe me, it was hard to choose just one shot to represent her work here. She always has something new to share - and I've shared many of her gifts with you already. I chose today's pic almost at random, based mainly on the fact that the model is so delightfully depersonalized - and loving it.

Christine Kessler's blog is also notable for being the only one I've found so far that's consistently worth reading. She's smart and snarky and cares about the same issues I do, and sometimes she posts stuff that bears no relation whatsoever to fetishes or photography just because it's cool or funny. All in all, Kessler comes across as someone I might actually like if I met her in person. I can't say the same for all the other fetish bloggers on this list.

Oh, Ulorin Vex seems cute and bubbly enough, but I only discovered her blog last week, so I haven't had time to decide whether it's worth reading or whether I should just stick to the pictures and the links - of which there seem to be at least three or four in every post. That's the best thing about her blog so far, I think: the places it takes you beyond her blog - which is lovely enough all by itself, but once you get started on those links, you never know where you'll end up!


And now for a couple of lesser blogging lights that are at least worth the occasional visit (Note: Sadly, this group does not include Kumi Monster, whose blog is mostly a pictureless mess). Darenzia's blog is clearly nothing but bait, blatantly advertising her pay site. Nevertheless, she does give you pics for free, so as long as you can keep your temptation to purchase in check, it's still worth a look.

And then there's Apnea. Ah, Apnea: what to say? So cute and childlike, and yet so clearly...damaged. But she does give great trance face, no matter what the underlying cause. I just keep feeling like, if I were ever to meet her in real life, all I could say to her would be, "Check yourself into a hospital, honey."

Anyway, I'm not dumb enough to act like I visit these blogs "for the articles," nor do I expect you to. You visit these blogs because of the free fetish stuff; and if you find something interesting to read while you're there, well, that's just icing on the cake, isn't it?

Christine Kessler gives you that icing; with the others, the cake is rich enough all by itself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry this isn't on point, but I just re-read "Willing Subject" and wanted to tell you how utterly fantastic you are. What a story and how beautifully told. I'm a middle-aged heterosexual male, and it engulfed me so totally that it was almost terrifying. I must read more of your work, if I can do so without fainting.