Sunday, March 29, 2009

Just so you know

Right up until the moment I logged into Blogger to write this entry, I was working on a new induction for myself, which I'm calling "mindwiped." I must be putting myself into trance just writing it, because I feel so deliciously lightheaded right now. I guess this is how it happened for the narrator of Tabico's Sub Routine. Heh. I wish you could see the look on my face as I think about that.

Anyway, I'm designing this induction (which I suppose I'm going to have to share with you all in the end, right along with the robot program *sigh* ;-P) to see just how deeply I can get myself to go, just how much I can get myself to believe I've been totally brainwashed into a white-eyed drone. It begins with me (or, later, you) in a programming chair, watching the black-latex-clad thrall approach, knowing exactly what she's going to do and aching for it with every fiber of my being.

Sadly, I won't get to finish it today. I have other things to do. But I'll be sure to let you know how it plays out in the end.

And now, back to writing. For a little while.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fascinating blog you are keeping! Please keep it up, as i hang on every word and look forward to trying similar scripts.
Devoted fan

sylvrgirl said...

Mmmmmm, very nice! i can't wait for more updates!

Asudem Latex said...

again simply wow. i so need to get Virtual PC working on my mac so i can run it.

xx