Friday, March 27, 2009

A quick update re: Lady Ru'etha

Those of you who know Lady Ru'etha to any degree will be happy to know that I've just spoken with her by phone, and her loved one seems to have turned an important corner. It's going to be a long recovery process, but Lady R. has a lot of support both online and in person. She also says my blog entries are an enjoyable distraction for her, so here's another one just to give her a smile. ;-)

I'm still playing with Virtual Hypnotist and have found a preset robot induction which I've, um, juiced up quite a bit (nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more). I'm going to try it out in just a minute, so maybe you'll hear more about it tomorrow. Of course, I'll keep the best bits to myself (especially if the session works as well as I'm hoping), but you know what a closet exhibitionist I am. ;-)

Stay tuned.

No comments: