Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Hypnotic Adventure Continues

Okay, first of all, that robot program I mentioned yesterday, the one I was modifying for personal use? Well, it's turning out to be pretty damn usable...especially after I tweaked it and re-ran it a couple of times. ;-P And now I've tweaked it even further. I can't wait to see what happens when I run it a third time with even more improvements! After all, I know how to push my own buttons better than anyone else; and how better to push my buttons than with a robot program? I'm not able to go deep enough yet to believe I really am becoming a mindless robot, but the imagery in my head is getting clearer and clearer, and my body continues to out-perform my mind by a long shot. You get the drift, I'm sure.

All in all, I guess I probably tranced myself at least six times yesterday, using different sessions. The special session Lady Ru'etha and Follow the Watch made for me, using her voice, continues to work best. I'm sure that's because Lady R. has such a very expressive voice. The little spins and curls she puts on particular words make all the difference in the world. And I've reached the point now, with that particular session, where I can just let my mind drift and not actually focus on what she's saying. I'm falling quicker and quicker, deeper and deeper, and analyzing less and less.

In my mind, I sometimes picture an empty house with many floors, each pitch dark; and I'm drifting from the attic downward, going who knows how many levels deep in the end? When I'm sinking through the empty space within a level, the downward motion is easy. Then I'll hit the floor of that level and get stuck for awhile. But then something else Lady Ru'etha says - sometimes my trigger, sometimes just a word or phrase - will allow me to melt through that floor and on down into a deeper level. And so it begins again.

As for the VH scripts I'm now writing for myself, I have a few different goals in mind. Pleasure, obviously, is a big one. I'm going to have a lot of fun over the coming weeks and months playing out some of my favorite scenarios - including, but not limited to, some from my stories - in an erotic trance.

Another goal is to reduce my level of stress throughout the day and to increase my self control, especially over my tongue. I dropped an inopportune F-bomb at work last week and got chewed out about it, and I do tend to shoot my mouth off from time to time. I need to work on that.

And then there's what might be the most practical and important goal of all: improving the quality of my sleep. I came into all this with the expectation merely of playing out my fantasies, but I quickly came to see that hypnosis has many practical applications for my life. Right now I suffer from insomnia to such an extent that I have to take a couple of heavy-duty prescription medications to drop off every night. But thanks to the "bedtime" program I've been writing and refining for a week, I've now managed to cut the dose of one of those two meds in half. Eventually I'd love to be able to get off both of them entirely, and that seems like a very realistic goal at this point. I've proved to myself that I can go very deep, get very relaxed.

Folks, you have no idea just how good it can feel to get that relaxed. Sure, you do it all the time in your sleep; but think how nice it would be to feel that same level of relaxation while you had enough awareness to appreciate it. I personally notice it most in my shoulders. It's almost as if my arms pop painlessly out of their sockets and just dangle like puppet arms at my sides. It just feels soooo nice. I had no idea how much stress I was carrying from day to day until I started experimenting with hypnosis.

Again, I cannot recommend Virtual Hypnotist highly enough. Once you get the hang of it, you can write a script for any kind of session you want. And while the voice synthesizer program lacks all the delightful subtleties of Lady Ru'etha's voice, you can use even that to your advantage. I'm sticking with the Mary/stadium voice, and I have each personalized program begin with, "This is the voice of your inner drone, currently tasked with...." Then I have her tell me how good it feels to be commanded by my "tiny silver core" - a phrase some of you will recognize from one of my most self-revelatory stories. Yes, I'm using a lot of imagery from my stories, entirely on purpose, because those images already have so much resonance for me even when I'm not in trance.

P.S.: The image above is from the cover of Mona Lisa Overdrive by William Gibson.

P.P.S.: At some later point, I might be persuaded to modify some of my personal VH sessions for use by some of you out there. Just let me know if you're interested. ;-)

5 comments:

Asudem Latex said...

oh yes please!

sign me up asap. i've already read some of your stories countless times. to actually be in them...

xx

Unknown said...

Sign me up too, thrall. :)

sylvrgirl said...

Damn shame VH is only for Windows machines.

drp said...

I've been reading mcstories and been a mind control fetishist for ten years at this point. I just recently started reading Lady Ru'etha's group and I started reading your blog.

I've had some trouble getting the virtual hypnotist program to work properly (and had varying, apparently minimal success with most standard hypnotic mp3s)... although I had success with the Resistant Induction mp3 I also found linked through the group. I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd release the VH programs you're using if you've gotten results with it... or at least give any suggestions!

thrall said...

Ross, my first suggestion to you would be to create a VH session combining Follow the Watch's "resistant induction" mp3 with spirals and subliminals of your own choosing. The spirals and subliminals *along with* a human voice have made a huge difference for me. Also, under the subliminals tab, set the cycle time to 400. That will make them really pop.

For further advice, I'd suggest addressing this question to the Realm of Bliss group as a whole.

Good luck!

And yes, I will be releasing modified versions of at least one of my sessions at a later date. :-)