Friday, August 7, 2009

Ah, Mia

I stumbled across this image from Ferris Bueller's Day Off just now, in an article about the death of John Hughes, and I had a small moment of epiphany as I remembered just how...interested...I'd been in Mia Sara back in the eighties without ever knowing why. I think we all understand now, don't we? ;-)

But I'd totally forgotten about Mia until this morning. So naturally, I had to do a quick image search, and that led me to the scene below, which I'd forgotten even more thoroughly than I'd forgotten Mia herself - quite astonishing, when you consider the blindingly obviousness implications of lesbian mind control.

The clip is from Legend, but don't worry if you haven't seen the movie. You'll probably enjoy the scene even more that way. ;-)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ah, that is a great scene. I remember watching "Legend" in a theater and just being wide-eyed. Thanks!