Sunday, August 16, 2009

a bit of hypnosis this, a bit of MC that

First, I'm still having boatloads of fun with Virtual Hypnotist. Some time ago I got to the point where, whenever I heard my trigger, my eyelids would flutter and my eyes would just roll right up into my head. You can imagine how incredibly hot I've found that. ;-) And now I've reached the point where even the anticipation of hearing my trigger will cause that effect! :-D

All in all, I'm becoming more susceptible to hypnosis and going deeper by the day. I think a big part of this is my changing the suggestion of who's hypnotizing me. Since the voice synthesizer always sounds somewhat robotic, no matter what you do to it, I originally had all my scripts begin with, "This is the voice of your inner drone, your tiny silver core, currently tasked with...." But then I had the idea of suggesting that what I hear through my earbuds is a synthesized reproduction of the voice of a real hypnodomme, controlling me live from a distance, through my computer. And you know me: I'm imagining this hypnodomme as a mysterious, supernatural Queen with vampire pale skin, flowing black hair, and amber eyes (a detail my subconscious came up with all on its own - and which absolutely does not have anything to do with The Series that Must Not Be Named. I'd rather die than watch or read that crap.). Now, I'm not quite enough of a closet exhibitionist to tell you all she's doing with me, but I will say that part of it involves a mental corset that binds my thoughts and helps me keep my mind on track so that I don't daydream or analyze too much. It's working wonderfully well.

Also, just to give myself a sense of security and possibly really keep me from doing any damage to myself, I've created a mental sentry whom I absolutely trust to keep the real me safe from harm. Or perhaps it would be better to say I've put a mental image on the sentry that was inside me all along. This sentry is very much a part of myself, and has been since I was a child. It's just not a part I've ever had occasion to share here - and never will, now. ;-) But I do encourage my fellow hypno-submissives to take similar steps. As a matter of fact, this is what Lady Ru'etha's upcoming Robotics 1.02: Antivirus session will be about. I shouldn't have to say this, but I know I probably do: people, it is never cool to submit to real abuse.

And now, one last thing: no, the image above doesn't have anything to do with today's entry; it's just the latest MC-fantasy-ready image from blackfantastix at Deviant Art. I couldn't resist sharing.

No comments: