Wednesday, November 11, 2009

THE END...of chapter one :-)

So, I'm home now...after giving many of you a thrill, I hope. ;-) Jukebox is still with Lady Ru'etha and intends to write his own blog entry about my little drop-in sometime later. I can't wait to see what he says, especially since I know he had at least three times as much fun as I did. And I had quite a lot of fun. Quite a lot. :-D

I've been trying to figure out how to blog about this ever since I kissed the two of them goodbye (Jukebox will be tickled to know he's the first guy I've kissed since somewhere around 1991) , but I'm afraid I'm not much closer to organizing my thoughts now than I was then. And I can't even blame it on the fact that I've just finished reviewing the pictures and videos we took while I was there: an act that put me right back into trance again - though not as deep as Jukebox went, watching the video I took of him - even when he was just viewing it on the little screen on the back of my camera! Bless his heart, he really is every bit as much of a tranceslut as he says he is. And he looks so adorable like that!

Lady Ru'etha's pretty adorable, too: so mischievous, and yet so completely scrupulous. In fact, I practically had to beg her to get sinister with me. But she did when I asked. Ohh, yes, she did. ;-) I can't wait to see what she comes up with after she's had more time to think about it!

So...a few quick details in this blog entry, then more later after I've had time to process.

I have now met several of Lady Ru'etha's friends and/or pets, including Reth from EMCSA, Spot/Kitty (whom I gave a mini-makeover and who shrugs so cutely when coming up from trance), and Winterrose (with whom I engaged in a bit of mutual admiration). I got to watch Lady Ru'etha put all of them except Winterrose under. In fact, I got to watch her put them under several times, without her doing anything to me because that's just how very ethical she is.

Well, let's just say I really learned to sympathize with the protagonist of Transylvanian Concubine. ;-/ Of course, I didn't tell the rest of them that until they'd been around me long enough to know I wasn't likely to stake Lady Ru'etha to my floor and force her to force me to do her bidding. ;-p

Lady Ru'etha didn't hypnotize me until everyone except Jukebox had left, but in the meantime I got to enjoy plenty of world-class geekery with the others. We talked about everything from Dr. Who to Lord of the Rings to Watchmen to Lovecraft to Gaiman to Star Trek to Star Wars to hell-if-I-can-remember, but there was plenty more. But then she hypnotized me, and hypnotized me again, and hypnotized me again - and, well, you get the picture. :-) Eventually I became so conditioned that she could drop me in the middle of a sentence just by touching the back of my neck. That was awesome.

But the most awesome part of all, I think, was when the three of us recreated a scene from one of the "Lulu and Bex" teasers on Hypnofantastico's site. Jukebox and I sat facing each other with him dangling a pocket watch between us and Lady Ru'etha beside us, taking video and interjecting her own suggestions while we reinforced each other's trances by repeating the same mantras. Eventually the pocket watch dropped quite literally out of the picture (I didn't realize that until I watched the video just now, since I was too deep at the time to care) and Lady Ru'etha told Jukebox and me just to stare into each other's eyes and keep falling deeper as we each saw how deep the other had gone.

In case I haven't made it clear yet, watching Jukebox in deep trance is an incredible experience...and so is watching myself, I'm happy to say. :-)

I can't thank Lady Ru'etha enough for being willing to do all she did for me. She fulfilled what has been very nearly a lifelong dream for me, and I don't think the dream is over yet. Mmmm. :-)

But that's all for tonight. Sweet dreams, everyone.

1 comment:

Blnkstr said...

Thank you very much, thrall! This is such a great treat, to read the story of this adventure from all three sides. Now if we can get Winterrose and the other subjects to throw in their viewpoints... :D