Saturday, November 28, 2009

I feel pretty, oh so pretty

I feel pretty and witty and gay, yes I do! Pretty, because just look what I'm working with. ;-) Witty, because I've finished the rough draft of "Union, Reunion" and have managed to tickle even even myself with the Easter egg I threw into the final section of the final chapter.* And gay, because...well, that one should be obvious. ;-)

There will be three chapters in all. I'll probably send the first one off to Simon sometime next week and follow my usual pattern of adding one in each update afterwards until I'm done.

*Here. Now don't say I never gave you nothin'.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Great news about the story, a hot photo and a terrific comic! You're so good to us, thrall. :)

One tiny quibble with the comic, Al-Hazred is the mad Arab, not the mad monk. Ah well, once the Great Old Ones come back, such matters will be beyond trivial.