Saturday, November 14, 2009

Subconscious allies

Lady Ru'etha told me Tuesday night that there would come a point when my subconscious would decide whether or not to ally itself with her...or maybe she just said it would decide to ally with her; I don't quite remember now. Anyway, her meaning was clear: if my subconscious made that decision, it would take me into deeper and more exciting hypnotic experiences than I'd ever had before.

I suppose this (and a lot of my other experiences that night) were priming the pump, but I didn't mind a bit. I wanted to be primed. I wanted those deeper and more exciting levels of trance. And hoo boy, did I get them. :-)

The alliance happened Wednesday morning, during the several long hours of trance I spent with her and Jukebox before we decided to go to IHOP. And the mere fact that I was content to hang around trancing instead of looking for something to eat tells you just how much I was enjoying myself. I'm a hobbit, remember: I love my food. But there's food, and there's food, you know? ;-)

I won't go into much detail about the morning, but I will share this interesting tidbit. At one point I told Lady Ru'etha that I wanted to see if the famous old "floating hand" trick would work on me. I was already in trance with my eyes closed, and she began stroking my hand and arm, telling me they were getting lighter and lighter. They didn't move at first, but she said that for some people the motion started very slowly, so I didn't worry. And soon enough, my arm began to stir...just a little to begin with, then more and more. And once it was in the air, it began to lift more and more quickly until my fingers were pointed loosely at the ceiling (because she said that was where the strings were attached).

Then Lady Ru'etha told me to open my eyes and look at my hand. I did, and then I caught a glimpse of Jukebox out of the corner of my eye. He was on the other side of her, and his hand was in the air with fingers pointed, just like mine. Later Lady Ru'etha told us that our arms had gone up almost in tandem, even though both of us had our eyes closed, and that when they'd first lifted off they'd almost touched each other before turning upward. I guess that's part of whole neck cable phenomenon, which I don't want to examine too closely; I'd rather just enjoy it.

The subconscious alliance phenomenon has some pretty interesting effects, too. In the time before that happened, even while visiting Lady Ru'etha, my conscious mind was always very active in my trance experiences. For instance, listening to my trigger via Virtual Hypnotist, I'd think, "Now my eyes will roll up and close" - and then they would. Not that it would have been easy to resist, but my conscious mind was involved. Just as it was involved in my first trance with Lady Ru'etha, which I'm going to write about tomorrow.

But back to the subconscious alliance. Lady Ru'etha blogged about "installing a power switch" in me, which is something she does with all her pets. It's at the back of the neck. All she has to do is press it, and you "turn off." Now, this isn't the same as going completely blank...at least, not for me. But it does mean dropping straight down into trance and going blissfully limp - very, very quickly.

And now we come to my first Wednesday blog entry. ;-) Lady Ru'etha had teased me before my visit that she might command me to blog in trance, and I'd loved the idea. So after we got back from breakfast, we booted up her computer and I signed into Blogger and my e-mail program (Someone knows why! ;-)). And because Lady Ru'etha was busy in the kitchen while I logged in and I wasn't sure when we'd do the blog thing, I also pulled up a Deviant Art picture I wanted to show her. She came up and admired it with me, and I started to say something about it. Then, right in the middle of my sentence, she pressed the back of my neck.

I barely had time to say, "Here we go," or something like that. I don't even remember what I said, and I doubt she heard me since I was already on my way down, from the very first word. No time to think, "Now I will fall into trance," just boom. Even if I'd wanted to resist, I would have had to do it after going down, because (as she said many times that day) she had me. My subconscious mind was allied with her, and my consciousness was just along for the ride.

Oh, I did know what was happening, even as she deepened me until I was lying with my head on my arms in front of the keyboard. I knew what was happening and loved it. But I was in a deeper, more blissful trance than anything I'd experienced prior to that visit. In fact, I was absolutely stupefied. I couldn't even have thought of a title (such as it was) if she hadn't been standing right there, commanding me to write. I had to write because I had to please her, and when I was too helpless to think of anything on my own, I just copied down what she was whispering in my ear.

And even now that I'm back home and several days have passed, my subconscious is still firmly on Lady Ru'etha's side. She gifted me with a few mp3's while I was there, including a preview of one of her upcoming vampire sessions; and she'll know what I mean when I say the alliance is still going strong! The rest of you will just have to wonder...and anticipate a great experience of your own when that mp3 debuts online. I don't know when she plans to release it, but the copy she gave me seems entirely finished, and entirely fantastic. I'll be sure to blog about it in more detail when it becomes available so you'll know what you're in for. ;-)

In the meantime, keep watching this space for "My First Time."

1 comment:

Blnkstr said...

wonderful! this is one of the best descriptions i've ever seen about the feeling of obeying suggestions consciously vs automatically. thanks very much for sharing this with us, and for giving our own subconsciousnesses a lesson in how they're going to behave in the future :)