Wednesday, September 22, 2010

From "U" to "Z" by way of Frank Frazetta

I'm still sick, so I'll keep this brief - and hopefully enjoyable. Here are my two most recent photo finds. First up is Ulorin Vex (and Chesty Von Ellem) in a Frazetta-inspired piece by Allan Amato. You're welcome. :-)

Next, we have Zoetica Ebb showing how adorable she looks even without a stitch of makeup. She's currently promoting "No Makeup Week" on her blog and is setting the perfect example with her "androgynous street punk" look. I think I'll decline her invitation to join the festivities, but hats off to her and all the other gals who've sent in bare-faced photos.

Interestingly enough, at the same time Zoetica is encouraging her female readers to go cosmetics-free, she's touting the joys of makeup for men. And I have to say, looking at the pictures she shares, those are some mighty fine specimens of painted manhood...okay, well, aside from Devendra Banhart. Ewww. Why'd she have to sully her blog with his sorry ass? Oh, well, at least she made up for it with the picture of herself.

No comments: