Note 1: Be sure you've read the original post, Let the Contest Begin!, before proceeding.
Note 2: Be sure to read the next section very, very carefully, because this third of the contest works a little differently than the other two.
Here are some things you should know about this story before deciding to volunteer:
- This anthology includes the two stories I've already mentioned in this contest, "The Final Adventure of Doctor Theodore Steele and His Intrepid Assistant Franny" and "If Wishes Were Horses." It also includes a third story not published anywhere else: "What to Expect from Your Alien Brainwashing."
- To win an "ordinary" copy of the anthology – meaning one with no autograph – you only have to write a review of the anthology. But since the anthology includes three stories, you have to read all three before writing the review. You don't have to beta read any of the three unless you want to. All you have to do is review the anthology on its own Amazon page and mention each of the three stories.
- You can win an autographed copy of the anthology by reviewing each of the three ebooks on their separate Amazon pages.
- I plan to publish the anthology at the end of May. I can send you an advance reader copy of "The Final Adventure" right away, but I can't send you the other two stories until I finish polishing them. That could take a month or more, so you'll have to be flexible. Remember, you don't win the ebook unless you follow through on your commitment.
- However, there's no deadline for when you post your review. It all boils down to how quickly you want your free ebook.
To win this contest, you have to be one of the first two commenters in this post, and you have to say (and mean), "I commit to reading all three stories in the "Dark Spaces" anthology and mentioning all three stories in a review I post on Amazon."
Note: If you win in this thread, you aren't allowed to post in either of the other two threads. HOWEVER, you can still win one or both of the other two ebooks as separate files, and you can still win the autographed copy of "Dark Spaces." Just tell me in your comment here which other book or books you commit to reviewing separately. If you review all three separately, you get all three ebooks as separate editions and "Dark Spaces" will come autographed.