Saturday, March 28, 2015

We have liftoff!

I'm pleased to announce that The Final Adventure of Doctor Theodore Steele and His Intrepid Assistant Franny is now live in the Kindle store. I had a great time writing it, and I think you'll have a great time reading it. It's a sendup of all those old pulp SF stories with their lantern-jawed heroes and damsel-in-distress sidekicks. This time, the villainess has decided to break out of her pulp role and play for kinky keeps. Check it out and let me know what you think. Better yet, leave a review!

As a matter of fact, in case you missed or forgot about this post, here's a reminder that you can still review one or more of my books and win an autographed copy of my upcoming "Dark Spaces" anthology.

I'm already at work on the second story of that anthology ("If Wishes Were Horses"), but for some reason my Muse is driving me to do the cover before the story itself. I don't mind. I'm having a lot of fun playing with spaceships and spiral effects. Stay tuned for more on that one.

No comments: