Sunday, July 3, 2016

A preview of things to come

Remember when I showed you that site Tabico had found, with all the gorgeous latex and heavy rubber images? I told you I'd be using one for my next cover, and I am. At left is a mock-up - purely a mockup - of the short story collection I plan to put out later this month.

Now remember when I told you, a few weeks earlier, about a new fantasy I'd developed in which a woman gets turned into a living chandelier. Well, that story is going to be in the collection - along with all the other kinkiest short stories I haven't published yet (which I think I'll save as a surprise), plus one other which I've published before but didn't think was advertised in the right context. It fits much better here.

Anyway, I'm shooting for a publication date of roughly July 12, so be on the lookout.

1 comment:

K said...

I approve.