Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Final Tentacular Tease

Yes, folks, "Octopus Vulgaris" is in the pipeline to publication. I sent it off to Simon this morning after getting thumbs-ups from my girlfriend and my long-suffering e-mail bud trilby else, who has somehow become my default proofreader but doesn't seem to mind a bit, bless his heart. So here's one last tentacular tease to tide you over until Sunday when, hopefully, the story goes live on the EMCSA. Then you can stop back by here afterward for a "Peek Beneath the Duct Tape" on it.

For now, just enjoy watching what happens when an octopus the size of a man attacks said man - and also, incidentally, gain a better understanding of how an octopus bites its prey and injects venom, which is an important plot point in my story.

This particular video has embedding disabled, so you'll have to follow this link to see it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot damn! Looking forward to it!

Sara said...

Seconded. Great Old Ones, tentacles, venom and... oh my!

Yet another horribly exciting story in the making.

Anonymous said...

I always feel a little bit guilty about getting turned on by tentacle stories, but dammit, I just can't help it.