Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's About Time

I've mentioned Asudem Latex's blog on this site once before, and now that I've become a regular visitor, I thought it was high time I added her to my sidebar links and did a little feature on her. Besides, she's pointed several visitors my way, and I'd like to return the favor. :-)

AL's blog is called "Dolls Realm," and she is a doll fetishist; but she's also a huge fan of latex and has gone where I dare not by actually purchasing various latex garments and wearing them in public (as she mentions frequently). Here are a few of my favote entries from her blog, just to get you started:


And now, before I go, here's a general heads-up. I have gotten into the habit of posting twice a week, once on Wednesday night and once over the weekend. But there's another wonderful site I'd been planning to showcase soon, and after what I found there just now, I can't bear to wait much longer. Asudem Latex deserves her moment in the spotlight, so I'll hold off until tomorrow; but do stop back by on Thursday for a bit of SF deliciousness.

No comments: