Friday, September 26, 2008

More Fetishy Goodness from Deviant Art

Earlier this week I discovered another fetishist (this one a photographer) who has accounts on both Model Mayhem and Deviant Art. On the former, he goes by what I assume is his real name, Michael Andrews; but he only has 20 pictures there. At Deviant Art, on the other hand, he has eleven pages of pictures under the name roperookie.

Actually, I found him on Deviant Art first, but was only interested in a few of his pictures since I don't find rope and gas masks nearly as appealing as he does. But I liked the pics he posted on Model Mayhem much better, and even included a couple of his images in my first Ecstasy of Surrender collection. Then, when I went back to roperookie's DA page looking for a specific pic I remembered, I had an "aha" moment as I noticed some of the shots from Model Mayhem were there, as well. So I took a closer look than I had the first time around, and ended up saving many more images to my hard drive.

There are soooo many pics I could share with you, but I think these three are the most appropriate for my blog, since they have such an obvious brainwashing vibe:











Now, if you really like what you see on Model Mayhem and Deviant Art, you can find even more of it on his website. Get it now, before he decides to start charging for it. ;-)

No comments: