Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Introducing Vulcan Mode

No, I didn't forget about posting today. I just didn't have a chance to write anything until now. And since I still don't have much time, I think I'll go ahead and share that "Vulcan Mode" script I mentioned in a previous post.

This is just a suggestion script by itself, not a complete program. And it's just a simple text document, so you should be able to open it and save it (if you wish) even if you don't have Virtual Hypnotist on your computer.

Click here to view the Vulcan Mode script.

If you want to save this script for personal use with Virtual Hypnotist, just copy the text and save it as a .txt file in the VH "suggestions" folder, then build a session around it with your favorite induction, deepener, wakener, etc. You might need to change some pronouns, but everything else is already nicely generic - and G-rated, too, if that's a concern for anyone. This is a script you could share with your mother...assuming she's a Star Trek fan.

Look for (probably) the final Virtual Hypnotist tutorial post over the weekend. I plan to blog about how to write scripts and how to get the most out of the speech synthesizer. Then maybe I'll have a chance to write all the tutorials up together in a single document.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Thanks thrall. I'll give this a go. Will it make me look like Jolene Blalock? :)