Sunday, April 19, 2009

Silver Robot notes and random coolness

First, some random coolness I just stumbled across on Deviant Art. This pic is called "hypnotize." How appropriate, eh? And it looks ten times as awesome when you view it full-sized.

Now, about that Silver Robot program. I've got the two female versions (for use with or without a sex toy) almost finished. All I need to do now is figure out how to pop in the subliminal images, then run the whole thing through once or twice more to find and fix bugs. Once I've done that, I'll zip everything up and ship it off to my co-conspirator for adapting into sessions for men.

But there's one more thing worth noting here. Earlier this morning I answered an e-mail from a friend who's been following my blog. She's very curious about Virtual Hypnotist, but she's also a little concerned about letting someone else mess with her head. I figure there are probably plenty more of you out there thinking the same thing, so let me tell you all what I told her:

1. Hypnosis can't make you do anything you don't want to do.
2. It seems to me that you have to get pretty experienced with it (much more experienced than I've gotten, anyway) to completely lose track of what you're hearing or to be made to forget something.
3. Virtual Hypnotist is totally customizable; and if you like, you can preview any script that comes with the program before you run it. That way, you know exactly what you're in for, and you can even edit out anything you don't like before you run a session.

Now, VH does give you the option to write a script of your own that can't be previewed, but none of the pre-installed scripts have that kind of lock on them; and the Silver Robot sessions won't have a lock on them - though I would suggest, purely to increase your enjoyment, that you don't peek at the script or subliminal images ahead of time. You have my word that no program I write for the public will leave any lasting effects...except, just perhaps, to help you associate hypnosis and your individual trigger with sexual pleasure. But you wouldn't really mind that, would you? ;-P

4 comments:

Asudem Latex said...

hello

so the robot one sounds great.. is there a way or a hope to do a slight remix to make it a latex doll?

i can help with images if you do decide to make it.,

xx

thrall said...

I have no plans of my own (right now, anyway) to do a latex doll version, but I think the Silver Robot scripts would be easy enough for someone else to adapt that way. And after all, the Silver Robot sessions are adaptations of a pre-installed session someone wrote for VH previously. I just sexed it up. A lot. A hell of a lot. ;-P

Asudem Latex said...

so can people read the VH script without VH?

xx

thrall said...

I've been toying with the idea of posting the scripts on the EMCSA; I know there are a few other inductions up there already. I just don't know how great the interest would be. So, people, if you're interested, let me know!