Friday, August 20, 2010

I couldn't have teased any better, myself

Jukebox has just formally announced, in his own inimitable style, the completion of our collaboration...which is pretty funny, considering that he says he didn't blog much about it during the process because he didn't want to disappoint anyone if it fell through; while I had no worries about blogging until now...when I suddenly got cold feet.

But speaking of inimitable styles, there's one character in our trilogy who bears a very obvious "Jukebox" stamp across the forehead. Then again, there's one scene in the trilogy that bears a very obvious "thrall" stamp across the, er....okay, never mind. The point is that otherwise, I think we've managed to blend our styles pretty thoroughly, which is amazing when you consider how far apart they were to begin with. And I'm very, very happy with the result. I can't wait to share it with all of you.

No comments: