Tuesday, April 28, 2009

a cool discovery

For the first time, just now, I tried running a Virtual Hypnotist with earbuds on rather than listening through my speakers. Wow, what a fantastic difference that makes! The voice and the binaurals just wiggled right down into the center of my brain and tickled it deliciously into submission. I'm going to listen to every VH session this way from now on, and I encourage anyone else experimenting with the program to give it a try.

Oh, and just BTW, trying the Bedtime session with the binaurals set to mid-theta rather than high-theta did send me much deeper; but I still wasn't able to get to sleep that night with just the melatonin. It's pretty clear now that I need that expensive Medication B to get over the hump. Dammit. But still, going deeper and deeper every night as I refine the session is just soooo nice. I can't wait to try it tonight with the earbuds.

2 comments:

Asudem Latex said...

hiya

just a thought - you could record all the audio of the scripts from VH and save them as MP3's and post them on a shared media site.

also in search of info and videos of VH on youtube i found some that are clearly the VH screen being recorded.

so in theory - and don't ask me how - the entire thing could be recorded to an Mp4 or some such video to be shared like the above.

xx

thrall said...

Well, I suppose I *could* record an audio version of the scripts, but I don't know anything about vocalizing appropriately to send someone intro trance; and I'm not sure if the scripts alone are enough. Hmm, maybe with the right binaurals in the background.... I'll consider it.

As for the recording the whole session for YouTube, I don't think that's doable. I've already tried recording via CamStudio, a freeware program Follow the Watch suggested, but it messes up the subliminal pop-ups.